Every summer, the SBRP SIG holds elections for leadership positions.
It’s that time of year! 2018-2019 SBRP SIG Officer Elections!
The leadership team consists of: President, Vice President, Secretary, Events and Resources Coordinator, and Website/Social Media Coordinator. Roles and Responsibilities are listed below.
If you are considering running for an office, please send:
Position Running For (one only)
Brief Bio/ Why You Want to Serve on the Leadership Team
Self-nominations should be sent to email@example.com by Friday, August 10, 2018.
Elections will then be open until Friday, August 17, 2018.
Leadership Team Responsibilities:
1. Assemble and submit SBRP related panels and symposia to ABAI by October deadline
2. Submit the SIG Annial Report in March
3. Assemble and disseminate the annual newsletter
4. Maintain the website, FB page and group, and email account with up to date resources
5. Connect behavior analysts seeking consultation on sexual behavior research or practice with competent mentors in the field
6. Conduct the annual ABAI SIG business meeting, poster presentation, and any accepted symposia or panels
7. Carry out the mission and goals of the SIG as identified by SIG members at the annual business meeting
8. Hold annual officer elections